Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Recent System Updates 7/7/17 Options
Jon-Admin
Posted: Friday, July 7, 2017 11:30:52 AM
Groups: Administration

Happy July! We hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. We’re back this week with several small improvements and fixes that we hope add up to a lot of time saved for you, our users. Most noticeably, all buttons and links on the Project Dashboard’s list of projects will now open in a new tab (including some buttons that previously could not be opened this way), which should make it easier for you to work back and forth between multiple projects. We also added a great new feature to the Alerts dialog that will allow you to approve or reject deadline extension requests in bulk with just a few clicks. See a list of all of the new features and fixes below:

• Project Dashboard & PWC > Alert Dialog - Added bulk action for approving/rejecting deadline extension requests

• Project Dashboard > Project list table - All links now open in a new tab

• My Writers > Writer Profile > My Work History dialog - Added ability to sort by the Status column

• Project Setup & PWC > Default Assignment Method dialog > My Work History dialog - Added ability to sort by the Status column

• My Writers - Added totals under My Work History column

• Project Setup & PWC > Default Assignment Method dialog > Direct Assign to One Favorite Writer - Added totals under My Work History column

• Fixed a bug causing Editor jobs to expire after being placed on hold for a deadline extension

• PWC > On Job Board - Fixed a bug where Target Publish Date could not be changed

• Project Dashboard - Fixed a bug where the “Continue Project Setup” button was not showing for Writer Audition projects that were created before adding a Favorite Writer

• Project Dashboard - Removed deprecated buttons

• My Writers & My Editors - Cleaned up design of Advanced Settings

• Writer Profile > Private Message Board - Fixed a display issue where long links were breaking the borders of the message board

• Settings > Manage Users > Client Access Dialog - Fixed a display issue with a missing username

• Project Dashboard & PWC > Default Project Settings mouseover & dialog window - Updated language

Agency-specific items:

• Project Setup & PWC > Titles - Fixed a display issue where the icon for Client-provided document-specific instructions was not showing

Client Portal Updates:

• PWC > Pending My Review > Content Review Screen - Fixed an issue where some content review reminder email links were not correctly displaying the content to be reviewed