Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Recent System Updates 4/7/2017 Options
Jon-Admin
Posted: Friday, April 7, 2017 12:03:41 PM
Groups: Administration

At Zerys, we always appreciate user feedback, and this update includes several new features and fixes requested by users like you! For example, we have expanded the functionality of the Writer Tagging system to allow for writers to be selected by tag on the Assignment Method Dialog > Post to My Favorite Writer Job Board > View/Edit Writer Pool. We also added the ability to extend deadlines from the Current Open Orders screen, and made each title on that screen a link to its corresponding document. Try them out! See below for a full list of features and fixes in this batch

• Assignment Method Dialog > Post to My Favorite Writer Job Board > View/Edit Writer Pool - Users can now select whole groups of writers to their pool by tag, using the “add writers by tag” link in the “My Tags” column header

• Reports > Current Open Orders - This screen has been revamped to allow for deadline extensions, and to link each title to its document wherever it is in the system.

• PWC & Project Setup > Assign Titles > Writer Assignment column - Added “Override Rate” feature at the bottom of this column, which will allow users to set a custom Direct Assign rate that will apply to every Direct Assigned order in that project, and is different from the individual Direct Assign rates of the writers that are being assigned to

• Content Review Screen (All Views) > Document Message Board - Deadline extension request reasons are now included as part of the message when a writer requests a deadline extension

• PWC & Content Review screens - Added the ability to increase the word count for Writer Audition jobs

• Reports > Accounting/Financial > Total Spent Per Approved Title - Fixed a display issue in the Excel version of this report causing column misalignment and missing data

• Reports > Accounting/Financial > Total Spent by Client - Fixed a display issue in the Excel version of this report causing two of the columns not to display

• Writer Audition Setup - Fixed a bug where keyword/title matching was case-sensitive and should not have been

• Writer Audition Setup > Other Writer Requirements dialog - Fixed a bug where custom requirements were not saving

• Writer Profile dialog - Fixed a bug where the writer’s Work History dialog was opening behind the Profile dialog

• Assignment Method Dialog > Post to My Favorite Writer Job Board - Fixed a bug where clicking “Select Bid Range” too soon was causing the screen to grey out

• Assignment Method Dialog > Direct Assign to One Favorite Writer dialog - Added “Loading” hourglass

• Documents On Hold dialog - Removed confirmation when approving a deadline extension

• Project Setup > Create Title Queue - Fixed a display issue with table header background colors not displaying correctly

Agency-specific items:

• Reports > Accounting/Financial > Total Spent Per Approved Title - Added “Category” column

Service Provider Updates:

• My Clients Job Board - Fixed a bug where Document-Specific Instructions were not showing when view job details